Sunday 9 December 2012

Writing Prompt #3

 Today's beautiful writing prompt comes from a project by Gregory Colbert called Ashes and Snow. Please click here to visit his website. 


Where are these two? Are they parting from one another, or are they meeting after a long time apart? What is their connection? What is the girls story? 

As always, please feel free to leave me a comment with your writing, or link me to it on your page. You guys always write such lovely, imaginative things for me :)

the little nordic cabin
x

5 comments:

  1. this picture shows that we have to give back our love to the creator by giving it back to his creation...animals need love too...we all need love in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like the girl is making a promise always be with her elephant , never forget it... she says: "I love you and no matter what, we are always together, through time and distance". Because we live in the hearts of those who love us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really beautiful Anna :)

      Delete
    2. Aww my computer is having problems and it won't let me comment your page :( I hope you see this! I wanted to say thank you - you always post such lovely, thoughtful and sweet comments on my posts. You always make me smile :)

      Delete